Contact Lenses You Might Also Like...
1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal (90-Pack) - Product Details
1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal (90-Pack) Contact Lenses are the only daily disposable lenses that lock in a moisture-rich ingredient for a fresh lens feeling and end-of-day comfort. The proprietary moisture-rich ingredient is embed into the contact lens and creates a long-lasting smooth cushion throughout the lens, which is great for dry eyes. It helps eyes feel fresh and comfortable all day long. 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal (90-Pack) contact lenses have 123 Inside-out-indicatorand UV Blocking. One day Acuvue Moist contact lenses have a 58% water content. 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal (90-Pack) Lenses has all that, plus the convenience of a daily disposable lens at the end of the day, you simple throw them away.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal (90-Pack)
- Provides smoothness, freshness, comfort, and the feeling of moisture, especially at the end of the day when you need it most.
- No cases. No lens care. No hassle. No messy solutions.
- Enjoy the healthiest way to wear contact lenses.
- UV-Blocking to help protect your eyes.
- Excellent for allergy sufferers.
- They're great for occasional use. You get the flexibility of full or part-time wear.
- The 90-Pack gives you more lenses for less money allowing you to restock less frequently.
What are Multifocal Contact Lenses?
Multifocal contact lenses, such as the 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal (90-Pack) brand, are lenses designed for use by anyone who currently uses bifocal or multifocal eyeglasses. The main vision problem corrected by multifocal lenses is presbyopia. Presbyopia is a condition that makes it difficult to focus on items that are near to your eyes. For example, a person suffering from Presbyopia would have difficulty reading. If you have visited your doctor and been diagnosed with Presbyopia, then multifocal lenses might just be the solution you need. Multifocal contact lenses like 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal (90-Pack) are designed to give you two or more prescriptions built into the same lens. This allows you to see clearly both at a distance and in close range. There are two main types of multifocal lenses, simultaneous and alternating image. With simultaneous lenses, both prescriptions are on your pupil at the same time, and the brain determines how to get the best image. With alternating image lenses, the lens is broken into two distinct areas (similar to bifocal glasses) and you have to look through the appropriate section. Before buying multifocal contact lenses, like the 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal (90-Pack), be sure to consult a doctor and determine whether or not you need them.
WHO SHOULD WEAR 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal (90-Pack)
- People who want contact lenses that provide comfort throughout the day
- People who want to enjoy the healthiest way to wear contact lenses
- People who want the most convenient contact lens option
- People who wear contact lenses everyday or only occasionally
- People who want UV-Blocking in their daily disposable lenses
WEAR SCHEDULE OF 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal (90-Pack)
- Daily replacement
- Daily wear
- 90 Lenses Per Box, 4 Boxes Required for Annual Supply