Contact Lenses You Might Also Like...
Avaira Contact Lenses - Product Details
Avaira lenses are a new brand from the contact lens manufacturers at Cooper Vision. Avaira lenses are 1-2 week disposable lenses that are made with silicone hydrogel. This material helps to attract water to the lens itself creating a bond that helps to keep your eyes moist and free from redness. Avaira lenses are designed to help prevent protein build-up without the need for adding additional surface treatments or wetting agents. Avaira contact lenses use Cooper Vision's patented Aquaform Comfort Science Technology. This technology makes Avaira lenses softer and increases their flexibility making them exceptionally comfortable, even when worn over a long period of time. Each Avaira lens is made with Enfilcon A (54%) which helps to allow plenty of oxygen through the lens preventing your eyes from drying out and protein from building up.
Avaira Contact Lenses - Benefits
- Breathable - Made with Enfilcon A, Avaira allow your eyes to breath and help you to reduce redness and protein build-up
- 1-2 Week Replacement - You can wear the same lenses (With daily removal and cleaning) for up to 2 weeks before needing replacement. As always, be sure to contact your doctor about the exact wear schedule that's appropriate for Avaira contact lenses.
- Soft and Flexible - Avaira contact lenses are designed to feel soft and smooth on your eyes
- Clear Vision - Avaira contact lenses use silicon hydrogel which allows your eyes to stay clear, white, and healthy over extended wear conditions.
- UV Blocker - Avaira lenses incorporate a UV blocking material. This material is not intended to replace proper protective sunglasses as the contact lens covers only a fraction of your eye leaving other areas unprotected.
Avaira Contact Lenses - Product Specifications
- Manufacturer - Cooper Vision
- Diameter - 14.2
- Base Curve - 8.5
- Material - Enfilcon A (54%), Water (46%)
- Packaging - 6 Lenses Per Box, 8 Boxes Required for 1 Year Supply
Wear Schedule for Avaira Contact Lenses
- 1-2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses
- Must take them out each night for proper cleaning
- Replace lenses after max 2 weeks
- Each box contains 6 lenses, 8 boxes needed for full year supply
- Consult your doctor for a specific wear schedule that's appropriate for you and your prescription