Contact Lenses You Might Also Like...
Biofinity Toric Contact Lenses Product Details
Biofinity Toric contact lenses are an exciting new innovative lens that combines comfort with usability to create a unique product that can be used for an entire week at a time (6 nights, 7 days) and reused for an entire month for each pair without drying out. Biofinity Toric uses Aquaform Comfort Science Technology which is a unique lens material that's extremely breathable and stays moist over multiple days. This evolutionary innovation allows high levels of Oxygen (O2) to flow freely through the lenses, which are made with silicone hydrogel. This means that when you're wearing Biofinity Toric contact lenses, your eyes will be clear, white, and healthy looking due to the consistent flow of air cleanly into your eyes. Ultimately, these lenses leave your eyes with a feeling of comfort that is difficult to find in any other lens product on the market.
What are Toric Contact Lenses?
Toric contact lenses, like the Biofinity Toric brand, are specially designed lenses used to correct astigmatism. Astigmatism is a common vision problem where your corneas are not a perfectly round shape. As such, regular contact lenses will only correct a portion of your vision due to the unusual shape. Toric lenses are designed to give your eyes more power in one direction and less power in another. They are also designed to stay in one position, so they can be aligned correctly to the shape of your eye. Toric lenses do not rotate, so you won't have to worry about your vision becoming distorted over time. Biofinity Toric lenses are specifically designed for people who have an astigmatism and have specialty contact lenses recommended by their doctor.
Biofinity Toric Ultimate Comfort
With Biofinity Toric lenses, you get a unique material that's capable of holding water within the lens. This makes it softer, moist to the eye, and resistant to dehydration and protein deposits. This allows the Biofinity Toric contact lens to feel extremely comfortable to the wearer even over multiple days and nights of continuous wear. Unlike other lens brands, the silicone hydrogel material used to make the Biofinity Toric lenses allows you to wash and rinse the lenses without losing any of the comfort they provide. There are no added surface treatments or wetting agents, so the lens fits comfortably on your eye for longer term wear.
Features of Biofinity Toric Contact Lenses
- Breathable - High Oxygen Performance
- Astigmatism - These lenses are designed for use by wearers with astigmatism vision problems
- Weekly Extended Use - Wear for 6 nights, and 7 days without Changing
- Monthly Disposable Lenses - Each box contains 6 lenses or a 3 months' supply
- Soft and Durable - Made with a soft and moist lens material that's comfortable for your eyes
- Exceptional Comfort - Round-edged lenses with an Aspheric front surface make they extremely comfortable over long periods of use.
- Clear Vision - Biofinity Toric uses silicone hydrogel that allows your eyes to stay clear, white, and healthy over extended wear conditions
- Enhanced Moisture - Biofinity Toric lenses use unique Aquaform technology that is naturally water-loving helping them to stay moist over longer periods of time
- Made from 52% polymer (comfilcon A) and consisting of 48% Water.
Who Should Wear Biofinity Toric Contact Lenses
If you're the type of person who's too busy to deal with traditional daily disposable lenses, then Biofinity Toric lenses might just be what you're looking for. Also, you need to be diagnosed with a common vision problem known as astigmatism. If you are not, you should look into purchasing traditional Biofinity contact lenses. These lenses are designed to be worn for a maximum of 6 days and 7 nights at a time and up to a month in total before being disposed. Biofinity Toric lenses are highly breathable and can be worn both while awake and sleeping. If you find your eyes often get dry with other monthly lenses, Biofinity Toric is specifically designed to keep your eyes moist and your vision clear. Biofinity Toric contact lenses are light and extremely breathable, so if you have to wear them for a long time you'll still feel like you're wearing nothing at all, even after days of continuous use. They will also keep your eyes white and help to prevent redness. Each box of Biofinity Toric contact lenses contains 6 lenses, so you will need 4 boxes for a 1 year supply (assuming 2 eyes).
Wear Schedule for Biofinity Toric Contact Lenses
- Monthly Disposable Lenses
- Extended wear of up to 6 nights and 7 days
- Replace Lens after 1 month of use