Contact Lenses You Might Also Like...
Biofinity Contact Lenses Product Details
Biofinity contact lenses are an exciting new innovative lens that combined comfort with usability to create a unique product that can be used for an entire week at a time (6 nights, 7 days) and reused for an entire month for each pair without drying out. Biofinity uses Aquaform Comfort Science Technology which is a unique lens material that's extremely breathable and stays moist over multiple days. This evolutionary innovation allows high levels of Oxygen (O2) to flow freely through the lenses, which are made with silicone hydrogel. This means that when you're wearing Biofinity contact lenses, your eyes will be clear, white, and healthy looking due to the consistent flow of air cleanly into your eyes. Ultimately, these lenses leave your eyes with a feeling of comfort that is difficult to find in any other lens product on the market.
Biofinity Ultimate Comfort
With Biofinity lenses, you get a unique material that's capable of holding water within the lens. This makes it softer, moist to the eye, and resistant to dehydration and protein deposits. This allows the Biofinity contact lens to feel extremely comfortable to the wearer even over multiple days and nights of continuous wear. Unlike other lens brands, the silicone hydrogel material used to make the Biofinity lenses allows you to wash and rinse the lenses without losing any of the comfort they provide. There are no added surface treatments or wetting agents, so the lens fits comfortably on your eye for longer term wear.
Features of Biofinity Contact Lenses
- Breathable - High Oxygen Performance
- Weekly Extended Use - Wear for 6 nights, and 7 days without Changing
- Monthly Disposable Lenses - Each box contains 6 lenses or a 3 months supply
- Soft and Durable - Made with a soft and moist lens material that's comfortable for your eyes
- Exceptional Comfort - Round-edged lenses with an Aspheric front surface make they extremely comfortable over long periods of use.
- Clear Vision - Biofinity uses silicone hydrogel that allows your eyes to stay clear, white, and healthy over extended wear conditions
- Enhanced Moisture - Biofinity lenses use unique Aquaform technology that is naturally water-loving helping them to stay moist over longer periods of time
- Made from 52% polymer (comfilcon A) and consisting of 48% Water.
Who Should Wear Biofinity Contact Lenses
If you're the type of person who's too busy to deal with traditional daily disposable lenses, then Biofinity lenses might just be what you're looking for. These lenses are designed to be worn for a maximum of 6 days and 7 nights at a time and up to a month in total before being disposed. Biofinity lenses are highly breathable and can be worn both while awake and sleeping. If you find your eyes often get dry with other monthly lenses, Biofinity is specifically designed to keep your eyes moist and your vision clear. Biofinity contact lenses are light and extremely breathable, so if you have to wear them for a long time you'll still feel like you're wearing nothing at all, even after days of continuous use. They will also keep your eyes white and help to prevent redness. Each box of Biofinity contact lenses contains 6 lenses, so you will need 4 boxes for a 1 year supply (assuming 2 eyes).
Wear Schedule for Biofinity Contact Lenses
- Monthly Disposable Lenses
- Extended wear of up to 6 nights and 7 days
- Replace Lens after 1 month of use