Contact Lenses You Might Also Like...
Biomedics Toric - Product Details
Biomedics Toric contact lenses, produced by Cooper Vision, have a long history of comfort and user satisfaction. Biomedics Toric contact lenses provide excellent vision and comfort while providing the patient with a locator tint for easy handling. Biomedics Toric contact lenses are tinted for increased handling while not changing your eye color. Biomedics Toric contact lenses are a great choice for first time contact lens wearers. Be sure to consult your physician about whether or not Biomedics Toric are the right choice for you and your prescription.
Cooper Vision produces Biomedics Toric contact lenses under many different names in many different packages. The lenses are the same, just the packaging is different. Several examples of different branded packages include: Aqualite, Aqualens, Aquatech, Biomedics, Clearsoft, Clinasoft, Flextique, Hydroflex, Hydrovue, Mediflex, Medisoft, Neoflex, Neotech, Ocupure, Omniflex, Optiflex, Optiform, Perspecta, Polyform, Polysoft, Procon, Proflex, Prosite, Sofmed, Softech, Solflex Softique, Softview, Softvue, Target, Toplens Ultraflex, and Versaflex.
What are Toric Contact Lenses?
Toric contact lenses, like the Biomedics Toric brand, are specially designed lenses used to correct astigmatism. Astigmatism is a common vision problem where your corneas are not a perfectly round shape. As such, regular contact lenses will only correct a portion of your vision due to the unusual shape. Toric lenses are designed to give your eyes more power in one direction and less power in another. They are also designed to stay in one position, so they can be aligned correctly to the shape of your eye. Toric lenses do not rotate, so you won't have to worry about your vision becoming distorted over time. Biomedics Toric lenses are specifically designed for people who have an astigmatism and have specialty contact lenses recommended by their doctor.
Features and Benefits of Biomedics Toric
- Biomedics Toric lenses include a Sofblue visibility tint for handling the contact lens (note this blue tint will not change the color of your eyes it is simply there to help you locate the contact lens while in solution)
- Made for users with astigmatism requiring an toric Contact Lens.
- Freedom for sports or active lifestyles
- Long history of comfort
- Biomedics Toric lenses are provided in a foil-sealed, tamper-proof package, so you can always be sure of the quality of your lenses.
- Long history of user satisfaction
Reasons to Wear Biomedics Toric
- Health and convenience
- You have an astigmatism requiring an Toric contact lens
- Crisp clear vision
- Excellent comfort
- Easy handling
- Ability to wear the lenses all day
Biomedics Toric - Product Specifications
- Manufacturer - Cooper Vision
- Base Curve - 8.7
- Diameter - 14.5
- Material - Ocufilcon D. (45%)
- Packaging - 6 Lenses Per Box, 8 Boxes Required for Yearly Supply
Wear Schedule for Biomedics Toric
- Daily Wear (nightly Cleaning)
- Two week replacement recommended
- As always, discuss with your doctor about the recommended wear schedule most suited for these lenses and your individual prescription