Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) - Product Details
Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) are a brand new contact lense from Bausch and Lomb. They are designed to provide a maximum amount of moisture in a lens crafted for extreme comfort and meant to be disposed of at the end of every day. Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack)'s unique design material known as HyperGel helps each lens to retain optimum shape and hydration over a one day period of time. Built into each lens are high definition optics that give you incredible visual clarity even in sub-optimal conditions such as low light environments. Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) feature the same water content as actual corneas (78%) which allows for high end breathability while ensuring your eyes do not turn red and dry out. Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) provide UV blocking protection to aid in keeping your eyes safe from harmful ultraviolet rays.
Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) Contact Lenses - Benefits
- Breathable - Designed to keep your eyes healthy and white.
- Monthly Replacement Schedule - You can wear the same lenses (With daily removal and cleaning) for up to 4 weeks before needing replacement. As always, be sure to contact your doctor about the exact wear schedule that's appropriate for Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) contact lenses.
- Soft, Thin, and Flexible - Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) contact lenses are designed to feel soft and smooth on your eyes.
- Clear Vision - Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) contact lenses use cutting edge High Definition Optics technology which reduce spherical aberration and help to give you crisp and clear vision in all environments.
- Hydration - Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) contacts use HyperGel materials to keep your eyes fully hydrated to prevent dry eyes and redness.
Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) Contact Lenses - Product Specifications
- Manufacturer - Bausch and Lomb
- Diameter - 14.2
- Base Curve - 8.6
- Packaging - 6 Lenses Per Box, 4 Boxes Required for 1 Year Supply
Wear Schedule for Biotrue OneDay (90-Pack) Contact Lenses
- Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses
- Must take them out each night for proper cleaning
- Replace lenses after max 4 weeks
- Each box contains 6 lenses, 4 boxes needed for full year supply
- Consult your doctor for a specific wear schedule that's appropriate for you and your prescription