Optima 38/SP - Product Details
Optima 38/SP contact lenses, also known as Optima 38 SP, combines a high-performance, low water content design with a time-tested lens material that provides crisp, clear vision, comfort, and deposit resistance. Optima 38/SP lenses address a wide spectrum of vision correcting prescriptions so you're likely to find the right fit for your unique vision configuration. Optima 38/SP contact lenses are manufactured by Bausch & Lomb and are noted for their sturdy handling properties. This contact lens is designed for people with Myopia or Hyperopia, so please consult with your doctor to be sure that Optima 38/SP is right for you and your prescription.
Features and Benefits of Optima 38/SP
- History - Optima 38/SP contact lenses have been around for over 10 years and have a long history of solid contact lens support.
- Deposit Resistant - Optima 38/SP lenses are made with deposit resistant material allowing for longer wear times and greater comfort.
- Comfort - Optima 38/SP contact lenses provide an accurate and stable fit for Myopia nad Hyperopia sufferers.
- Lathe Cut - Optima 38/SP lenses have a lathe-cut surface that ensures your lenses stay centered.
Who should wear Optima 38/SP
- Ideal for people looking for a low water content spherical soft contact lens.
- Perfect for someone who wants a monthly disposable contact lens solution.
Optima 38/SP - Product Specifications
- Manufacturer: Bausch & Lomb
- Base Curve: 8.4
- Diameter: 14.0
- Material: Polymacon (62%)
- Packaging: Each box contains 2 lenses. You will need 12 boxes for a full year supply.
Optima 38/SP - Wear Schedule
- Daily wear (nightly removal, daily cleaning)
- Monthly Disposable Lenses
- Each box contains 2 lenses. You will need 12 boxes for a full year supply.
- As always, contact your eye care physician for a wear schedule for Optima 38/SP that is suited specifically to your prescription.