Contact Lenses You Might Also Like...
Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack) Contact Lenses - Product Details
As a contact lens wearer, you understand that sometimes they can be a real hassle to take care of and maintain over a long period of time. Proclear 1-Day contact lenses are for the type of person who values the convenience of wearing a new pair every day. The healthiest way to wear contact lenses is to put on a fresh pair every single day. With the Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack), you get a fresh set of lenses for every single day in an entire month. For a full year's supply of Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack), you'll need to purchase 12 boxes or optionally purchase 4 boxes of the Proclear 1-Day (90-Pack). Proclear 1-Day lenses are designed specifically with the users comfort in mind. These lenses use the patented PC (phosphorylcholine) Technology which creates a material that combines molecules found naturally in human cell membranes. These particular molecules are extremely attracted to water and they seek it out. This helps to keep your Proclear 1-Day contact lenses moist and comfortable even after long periods of extended wear. Proclear 1-Day lenses are the only daily disposable contact lenses with a FDA clearance for the claim:
May provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear.
Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack) - Product Parameters
- Manufacturer - Cooper Vision
- Diameter - 14.2
- Base Curve - 8.7
- Material - Omafilcon A (40%)
- Packaging - 30 Lenses Per Box, 12 Boxes for Annual Supply
Reasons to Buy Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack) Contact Lenses
- Patented PC Technology - This technology creates a material containing a substance, phosphorylcholine (PC), that is naturally found in human cell membranes. These PC molecules are attracted to water and help keep Proclear 1-Day Contact Lenses feeling moist for extended periods of time. So you can feel comfortable in you contact lenses even after 12 hours of wear.
- Excellent Vision Quality
- All-Day comfort - Proclear 1-Day Contact Lenses are best known for their comfort level. Even contact lens wearers who find they have quite a bit of irritation with regular contact lenses will want to try out the softer and more comfortable Proclear 1-Day Contact Lenses.
- Convenient daily replacement schedule. Contact lens professionals say daily replacement is the healthiest for all contact lens wearers
- Easy Handling - Proclear 1-Day Contact Lenses have a light tint. Which allows you to find them easily in your contact lens case.
Who Should Wear Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack)?
You should consider wearing Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack) contact lenses if you want a comfortable, daily disposable contact lens that is perfect for a full work day and is taken out at night before going to sleep. Proclear 1-Day lenses are designed to help keep your eye moist and to reduce protein build-up on the eyes which can ultimately lead to redness and swelling. As always, before considering a new brand of contact lenses, be sure to consult with your eye doctor about the benefits and negatives of a given brand. Only a trained eye specialist can help you determine if Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack) is right for you.
Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack) - Wear Schedule
Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack) is a daily wear contact lens. This means that you take out your pair each night before bed, and put on a fresh pair the next day. Inside a box of Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack) is enough lenses for 1 month. You will need 12 boxes of Proclear 1-Day (30-Pack) for an entire years supply. NOTE: Always talk to your eye doctor about the appropriate brands and wear schedule for your prescription.