Contact Lenses You Might Also Like...
Purevision 2 for Presbyopia Contact Lenses - Product Details
Purevision 2 for Presbyopia lenses are a contact lens brand from the manufacturers at Bausch and Lomb. Purevision 2 for Presbyopia lenses are monthly disposable lenses that are designed to give you crystal clear High Definition (HD) optics. HD Optics allow Purevision 2 for Presbyopia contact lenses to reduce halos, blurriness, and glare (spherical aberration) and give you crisp, clear vision even in low light environments. In fact, 77% of people who tested Purevision 2 for Presbyopia lenses agreed that they could see better in low light with less spherical aberration when compared to other brands of contact lenses. Purevision 2 for Presbyopia lenses are packaged in a moisture-rich solution which gives you comfort both on insertion/removal and over extended use. These contact lenses are incredibly thin giving you a more natural feel that helps you to forget you're wearing contact lenses at all. When it comes to breath ability, Purevision 2 for Presbyopia lenses are designed to allow maximum passage of oxygen through the lens to your eyes. This helps to prevent soreness, redness, and protein build-up which ultimately ensures a more comfortable contact lens wearing experience. Purevision 2 for Presbyopia lenses are made with 64% Balafilcon A and come in packages of 6 disposable lenses. This means you'll need to purchase 4 boxes for a yearly supply.
What are Multifocal/Presbyopia Contact Lenses?
Multifocal contact lenses, such as the Purevision 2 for Presbyopia brand, are lenses designed for use by anyone who currently uses bifocal or multifocal eyeglasses. The main vision problem corrected by multifocal lenses is presbyopia. Presbyopia is a condition that makes it difficult to focus on items that are near to your eyes. For example, a person suffering from Presbyopia would have difficulty reading. If you have visited your doctor and been diagnosed with Presbyopia, then multifocal lenses might just be the solution you need. Multifocal contact lenses like Purevision 2 for Presbyopia are designed to give you two or more prescriptions built into the same lens. This allows you to see clearly both at a distance and in close range. There are two main types of multifocal lenses, simultaneous and alternating image. With simultaneous lenses, both prescriptions are on your pupil at the same time, and the brain determines how to get the best image. With alternating image lenses, the lens is broken into two distinct areas (similar to bifocal glasses) and you have to look through the appropriate section. Before buying multifocal contact lenses, like the Purevision 2 for Presbyopia, be sure to consult a doctor and determine whether or not you need them.
Purevision 2 for Presbyopia Contact Lenses - Benefits
- Breathable - Made with Balafilcon A, Purevision 2 for Presbyopia allow your eyes to breath and help you to reduce redness and protein build-up over extended wear.
- Monthly Replacement Schedule - You can wear the same lenses (With daily removal and cleaning) for up to 4 weeks before needing replacement. As always, be sure to contact your doctor about the exact wear schedule that's appropriate for Purevision 2 for Presbyopia contact lenses.
- Soft, Thin, and Flexible - Purevision 2 for Presbyopia contact lenses are designed to feel soft and smooth on your eyes. 2 out of 3 wearers feel that Purevision 2 for Presbyopia lenses make them less noticeable of the fact they're wearing lenses at all.
- Clear Vision - Purevision 2 for Presbyopia contact lenses use cutting edge HD Optics technology which reduce spherical aberration and help to give you crisp and clear vision in all environments.
Purevision 2 for Presbyopia Contact Lenses - Product Specifications
- Manufacturer - Bausch and Lomb
- Diameter - 14.5
- Base Curve - 8.9
- Material - Balafilcon A (64%), Water (36%)
- Packaging - 6 Lenses Per Box, 4 Boxes Required for 1 Year Supply
Wear Schedule for Purevision 2 for Presbyopia Contact Lenses
- Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses
- Must take them out each night for proper cleaning
- Replace lenses after max 4 weeks
- Each box contains 6 lenses, 4 boxes needed for full year supply
- Consult your doctor for a specific wear schedule that's appropriate for you and your prescription