Lens-Saver.com Comprehensive Retailer Comparison
Lens-Saver.com compares contact lens prices from the best online contact lens providers. You will see after visiting our website that all the contact lens retailers have excellent marks and we judge retailers based on a fixed set of criteria common across all sores. The bottom line is, Lens-Saver.com is confident in recommending ALL of the contact lens sites listed on our website and feel the issue generally comes down to finding the best price. Saving money is always important and we’ve taken a look at all the retailers to help you find the best bang for your buck.
Here are some of the retailer reviews currently available on our website. If you know of a retailer we might have missed, please fee free to contact us and let us know to add it. Just click on the retailer logo below for more information on that particular retailer.
Based on the following criteria we have done an in depth review of each of the retailers shown above. You can click on the logo for each retailer above to see a full breakdown of that retailer and an analysis of where they stand on a wide range of areas. As we have done, be sure that you also investigate any company that you will be using to purchase contact lenses from. Be sure to check their:
- About Us page – The website should contain a page with company information that may include credentials, customer testimonials and a company mission statement.
- Customer service – A good company will have a toll-free number available for customers to call with questions. This number should be staffed by real people, not machines, during the company’s set business hours.
- Prompt shipping – Unless you’re ordering custom or specialty contact lenses, your order should be processed and shipped quickly and conveniently.
- Secure ordering process – Check the URL of the ordering page. If the company asks for personal information, such as a credit card number, the URL should begin with https:// to indicate encryption and security. In addition, you should see a small padlock icon in the lower right-hand corner of your web browser.
- Return policy – A reputable company will allow for customer returns of products that are damaged or do not meet expectations, and offer a refund or replacement item.